Anti-aging facials are skin care treatments that are tailored specifically for mature skin.
What is an Anti-aging Facial
An anti-aging facial is similar to a traditional facial, except it is tailored specifically for mature skin. The products and techniques that are incorporated into an anti-aging facial are designed to slow the aging process and reduce existing signs of aging. Results are achieved by improving elasticity, stimulating circulation, repairing damaged skin, and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Anti-aging Facial
There are many benefits to getting regular anti-aging facials including:
- Smoother appearance. Anti-aging facials improve blood circulation, which can improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Moisturizes skin. Dry skin is a common issue with mature skin. During an anti-aging facial, the skin is deeply moisturized, and the skin is left more supple and the appearance of fine lines is reduced.
- Slow down the aging process. The ingredients used in an anti-aging facial specifically target many of the skin concerns that are associated with aging skin.
Who Would Benefit from an Anti-aging Facial?
Anti-aging facials can benefit:
- Mature skin
- Those with premature aging
- Those who want to maintain youthful skin for as long as possible
How Long Does an Anti-Aging Facial Take?
The entire process (from check-in to check-out) takes about 60 minutes. The service time will increase if you add additional services to your appointment.
Enhance Your Anti-Aging Facial
At Newport Face N Body, we offer a variety of extras that you can add to your anti-aging facial that can improve enhance your results.
- Microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion can be a great addition to an anti-aging facial. Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation treatment that removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. The vacuum action that occurs with microdermabrasion stimulates collagen production, which improves elasticity and strengthens the muscle tone of the skin.
- Hydrodermabrasion. Hydrodermabrasion can be another great addition to an anti-aging facial. Hydrodermabrasion treatments are similar to microdermabrasion, except it uses hydrating fluids to exfoliate and penetrate the skin.
- LED therapy. When incorporating LED therapy into an anti-aging facial, red light is used to promote circulation and stimulate natural cellular reactions. Your skin responds to the light by building, strengthening, and improving its overall appearance and texture.
- Eye treatment. An eye treatment is another add-on that works well with an anti-aging facial. During an eye treatment, a magnetic heat lifting instrument is used around the eyes to lift the area.
How Often Should You Get an Anti-Aging Facial?
We typically recommend that you get an anti-aging facial once per month. At Newport Face N Body, we have monthly membership programs that makes it easy to incorporate anti-aging facials into your monthly skin maintenance routine. Our Gold Membership Program, for example, will allow you to get an anti-aging facial with microdermabrasion or LED light therapy for a discounted price.