Combines blueberries and honey to deeply moisturize the skin.
Best for dry, dehydrated, rough, or flaky skin.
What is a Hydrating Facial?
Best for: dry, dehydrated, rough, or flaky skin; skin that has recently been exposed to moisture-dry climates.
A hydrating facial combines antioxidant-rich blueberries and honey to deeply moisturize the skin.
Did you know…
Blueberries have more antioxidants than red wine and green tea combined?
One of the key ingredients in our hydrating facial is blueberries. Their high concentration of antioxidants helps repair the skin’s moisture barrier lipids- resulting in a well-hydrated complexion.
The second key ingredient used in the hydrating facial is honey. Honey has been used in skincare for years, and for good reason. Honey saturates the skin with moisture while also helping the skin retain
Benefits of a Hydrating Facial
Hydrating facials are great for most skin types.
- Drenches the skin with long-lasting moisture.
- Gives the skin an instantly healthy-looking glow.
- Revives the skin’s natural moisture barrier- resulting in a fresh, even-toned complexion.
- Dramatically plumps the skin to reduce the appearance of lines and surface wrinkles.
- Hydration Facials at Newport Face N Body
Newport Face N body provides hydrating facials in Irvine, CA and surrounding areas throughout Orange County.
Contact us today to schedule a hydrating facial at Newport Face N Body.