Combination of a hydrafacial and microdermabrasion which is an excellent treatment to rejuvenate tired, dull and unhealthy skin.
What is Hydrodermabrasion?
Hydrodermabrasion uses water jets to break up the outer layer of the skin to reveal a smoother, and more even texture.
Hydrodermabrasion is great for all skin types when it comes to repairing aging, blemished, congested, or discolored skin.
- Sensitive skin: This is an excellent exfoliant for those with sensitive skin.
- Oily skin: This treatment causes pores to shrink, and excrete less oil- making this a great option for those with oily skin.
- Acne Scars: the appearance of mild acne scars is often reduced.
- Fine lines and puffy eyes: the appearance of fine lines and puffy eyes can be reduced.
Benefits of Hydrodermabrasion
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of aging
- Smooths, softens, and thickens the skin.
- Helps repair sun-damage.
- Refines pores.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Improves texture.
At Newport Face N Body, all of our hydrodermabrasion treatments include Oxygen Infusion Therapy.
Hydrodermabrasion with Oxygen Infusion
Benefits of hydrodermabrasion with oxygen infusion :
- Promotes collagen production. The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages collagen production which plumps up facial features, restores volume, and firmness.
- Aids in detoxification. Toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of oxygen. Oxygen infusion reverses the effects and restores oxygen to the skin.
- Speed up cell turnover. The infusion of oxygen has been shown to help the skin create new cells at a quicker rate. As a result, acne, scars, and blemishes heal faster.
Hydroermabrasion with oxygen infusion is a non-invasive treatment with little to no side-effects. Oxygen does not cause redness, stinging, or burning- making it particularly attractive for those with sensitive skin.
Request a Consultation
Contact us to schedule a consultation for hydrodermabrasion at Newport Face N Body located in Irvine, CA.