A Seaweed Moisture Body Wrap includes dry exfoliation and a seaweed mask. The service concludes with a scalp and foot massage.
What is a Seaweed Moisture Body Wrap?
A Seaweed Moisture Body Wrap is a treatment that involves wrapping the body with a thick mixture of seaweed, hot water, and other nutrient-dense ingredients that are great for your skin. Once the seaweed mask is spread over the entire body, you will be wrapped in a heated towel. You can then sit back and relax while your skin absorbs all the nutrients.
What are the Benefits of Seaweed Moisture Body Wraps?
- Detoxifies. Seaweed masks are best known for their ability to eliminate toxins from the body. The combination of the warm mask and the warm towel cause the body to sweat and bring impurities to the surface. The toxins are then eliminated when the mask is washed away at the end of the treatment.
- Relieves dry skin. Toxins are not the only thing that gets eliminated during a Seaweed Moisture Wrap, dead skin cells are also loosened during the sweating process and washed away at the end of the treatment.
- Moisturizes. The seaweed in a Dead Seaweed Moisture Wrap is full of proteins, vitamins, and lipids. These nutrients soak into the skin and deeply moisturize the body.
- Improves skin elasticity and rejuvenation. As the skin ages, it loses the ability to recover. As a result, stretch marks, wrinkles, and fine lines appear more often. Seaweed contains nutrients like antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin A that improve skin elasticity. Seaweed Moisture Body Wraps also increase blood circulation in the skin which makes the skin appear more supple, improves collagen production, and firms the skin.
- Reduces cellulite and loose skin. A Seaweed Moisture Body Wrap can be particularly great for those who have lost weight recently. After a treatment, excess skin tightens and becomes less noticeable. A seaweed wrap can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.