Includes a skin analysis followed by a facial customized to the skin’s unique needs. Best for skin maintenance.
What is a Signature Facial?
A Signature Facial includes a skin analysis followed by a facial customized to the skin’s unique needs. It is best used as part of a skin maintenance routine.
Benefits of a Signature Facial
Here are a few benefits to getting Signature Facials regularly.
- Re-balances the skin. The skin will be analyzed to determine which products will be best for your individual skin. As a result, your skin’s pH will be restored.
- Fixes minor cosmetic imperfections. The skin will be cleansed, exfoliated, and a few extractions will be performed to reduce minor impurities.
- Reduces mild acne. Mild acne and acne damage can be improved with regular Signature Facials.
Who Would Benefit from a Signature Facial?
Signature Facials are personalized to each individual, so any skin type can benefit.
How Long Does a Signature Facial Take?
The entire process (from check-in to check-out) takes about 60 minutes. The service time will increase if additional services are added to the appointment.
Enhance Your Signature Facial
At Newport Face N Body, we offer a variety of extras that you can add to your Signature Facial to enhance your results.
- Microdermabrasion. Used to exfoliate the skin and improve a variety of skin imperfections including fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, age spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Lip treatment. Deeply moisturizes for softer and more supple lips.
- Eye treatment. A magnetic heat lifting instrument is used around the eyes to lift the area.
- LED therapy. LED therapy uses different colored lights to penetrate the skin and improve skin irregularities. Depending on the color of the light used during the treatment, LED therapy can improve signs of aging or acne.
- Face extractions. The pores are manually unclogged.
- Oxygen infusion therapy. Uses pressurized oxygen to deliver moisture to the deepest layers of the the skin.
How Often Should You Get a Signature Facial?
We typically recommend that you get a Signature Facial once per month. At Newport Face N Body, we offer membership programs that make it easy to incorporate monthly facials into your skin care routine. Our Bronze Facial Membership allows you to enjoy Signature Facials at a discounted rate. Members also save on all of our products and services and get access to member-only discounts and events.
Signature Facials at Newport Face N Body, Irvine Medical Spa
Newport Face N Body provides facials specially formulated for each skin type and concern. If you think you may benefit from a Signature Facial or would like to learn more about our other products and services, please feel free to contact us.